On October 17, 2017, The Analytical Scientist magazine published its annual Power List, celebrating the achievements and personalities that make analytical science such a dynamic field.
Koen Sandra - n°2 in the category of Pharma Pioneers
Pat Sandra - n°4 in the category of Separation Scientists
Pat Sandra - n°8 in the category of Leaders
Rather than listing a Top 100 as in previous years, we divided the list into ten categories, with ten scientists recognized in each. The ten categories are:
- Separation Scientists: Cutting-edge chromatographers and electrophoresis experts
- Spectroscopists: Leading lights in spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometrists: Masters of mass spec
- Giants of Nano: Scientists advancing microfluidics and nanoscale science
- Pharma Pioneers: Stars of pharma and biopharma
- Omics Explorers: Researchers uncovering the secrets of life through genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, lipidomics and more.
- Public Defenders: Scientists protecting people and planet
- Inventors: Clever minds whose breakthroughs are changing analytical science
- Mentors: Supervisors, colleagues or teachers truly inspiring the next generation of scientists
- Leaders: Analytical champions influencing the progress of measurement science
The full Power List 2017 can be found online