United by our passion for analytics, anaRIC biologics supports biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies through all phases of product development. We offer analytical services from early lead selection and product characterization, across method development and validation, over comparability, clinical and commercial release and stability testing. Working closely with our pharma customers for many years we have experienced first-hand how profound product understanding is a critical attribute for success. Obtaining this analytical insight is a continuous process and its scope evolves during each development process, covering both non-GMP and GMP activities. During this journey, anaRIC biologics functions as a flexible extension of the customers capabilities.
In the context of further growth, our Business Development Team is looking for a (m/f) Key Account Manager Biopharmaceuticals.
- As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for expanding the scope of our most important clients in the biopharmaceutical sector. You are accountable for the strategy to reach this goal. Therefore you analyze the B2B market.
- You stay in the lead of the sales process. You negotiate new contracts or make detailed offers, with the scientific support of our analytical team.
- You visit our key-clients a couple of times per year to develop a strong relationship based on trust and to understand their specific needs. You always try to tailor our services to those needs.
- You track the complete sales process in our CRM Based on this, you monitor the progress we make in the sector.
- You are willing to travel, with a maximum of 20% of your time.
- You work on a regularly basis from both our sites in Evergem (Ghent) and Kortrijk. You report to the Business Manager.
- Next to your scientific Master’s Degree (Bio-Engineer, Bio-Chemist,…) you already have a first relevant in company experience preferably in a CMC or production context. Experience in sales is an asset.
- You are detail-oriented and you have good administrative qualities.
- You are a good listener as well as a good communicator.
- You master Dutch and English and ideally French as well.
- You will be part of a family owned, long term focused and ambitious laboratory organization that aims to be at the forefront of scientific evolutions
- You have a position with autonomy and responsibility with opportunities to take initiatives to support further growth.
- You will join a dynamic team in an environment that supports learning and that is in close contact with a strongly evolving biotechnological market.
- You will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
Your application will be considered quickly and with the greatest confidentiality. For additional information please contact Annelies De Vos: email@example.com or by phone +32 9 257 15 07.