United by our passion for analytics, anaRIC biologics supports biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies through all phases of product development. We offer analytical services from early lead selection and product characterization, across method development and validation, over comparability, clinical and commercial release and stability testing. Working closely with our pharma customers for many years we have experienced first-hand how profound product understanding is a critical attribute for success. Obtaining this analytical insight is a continuous process and its scope evolves during each development process, covering both non-GMP and GMP activities. During this journey, anaRIC biologics functions as a flexible extension of the customers capabilities.
In the context of further growth, our Business Development Team is looking for a (m/f) International Business Development Manager.
- As a Business Development Manager, you monitor market trends and keep on track with industry influencers in order to ensure long term business planning.
- You are responsible for translating the strategic business development objectives into action plans and sales income.
- Therefore, you identify & approach new prospects. With those prospects, you maintain personal relationships. You closely follow their development and monitor what could influence future opportunities.
- Together with your colleagues, you develop our unique selling proposition and are a principal actor in designing new marketing material and campaigns. You represent the company at national and international events, workshops and conferences.
- With the scientific support of our analytical team, you define best solutions to meet the customers’ needs. You track your prospecting and sales activities in our CRM system to ensure a traceable business development history.
- You are willing to travel, with a maximum of 20% of your time.
- You work on a regularly basis from both our sites in Evergem (Ghent) and Kortrijk. You report to the Business Manager.
- Next to your scientific Master’s Degree (Bio-Engineer, Bio-Chemist,…), you have extensive knowledge of the drug development process and a first relevant sales experience.
- You are an expert in building personal relationships with (potential) customers. You love to translate customers’ needs into the solutions.
- You’re creative and have notions of strategic
- You master Dutch and English and ideally French as well.
- You will be part of a family owned, long term focused and ambitious laboratory organization that aims to be at the forefront of scientific evolutions
- You have a position with autonomy and responsibility with opportunities to take initiatives to support further growth.
- You will join a dynamic team that is in close contact with an evolving biotechnological market. We support everyone in achieving their professional goals and therefore give the possibility to pursue your ambitions.
- You will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
Your application will be considered quickly and with the greatest confidentiality. For additional information please contact Annelies De Vos: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 9 257 15 07.
More information can be found at http://anacura.com/en/general/privacy-statement